About Me

My photo
Like all of you, I'm a number of things to a number of people...Navy wife, homeschooling mama, educated woman and aspiring writer. Read my thoughts on all of it here. Please feel free to leave your thoughts on all of it too!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FREE Cookbook!

Who doesn't love free?  Who doesn't love a cookbook?

Seriously, let's work on getting me a free cookbook! 

Oh, you thought I meant you?  Well, how about this...After this incredible new cookbook comes out in October, I'll buy a copy for one of you!  I haven't done a give away in a while and I think this fall would be a lovely time to have one!



Go check out their website:  www.makeitpaleo.com
The top referring websites will earn a free book! 

So, this is me referring....go, go...go!

Thanks for the help!
And ENJOY the healthy living and INCREDIBLE eating!



1 comment:

Interval training said...

Great blog, and great read! Looking forward to reading more.